IRCTC is Indian Railways portal to provide online booking of tickets also provide catering and tourism activities. IRCTC is set up by Ministry of Railways with the mission to ‘Enhance the customer services and facilitation in Railway catering, hospitality, travel and tourism with best industry parties.’ IRCTC is fastest growing website as well as largest ecommerce website entire the Asia-Pacific region.
IRCTC provides easy way to people to register their self on Irctc Registration. IRCTC has also expanded their operations with the development of hotels budget, providing special tour packages. IN superfast and express trains it provides refreshment rooms, AVMs, Milk stalls, Book stalls, Ice-cream stalls etc. To take the benefit of IRCTC services you need to register on irctc portal. It is free and easy to create account on IRCTC portal. First visit on Irctc official website irctc.co.in and submit your registration but for booking tickets online IRCTC made some rules and regulation regarding to booking online tickets to follow. Here is a following rules are listed just read and start your journey with IRCTC.
1. For Register on Irctc.co.in user have to update their profile with valid username, Email ID, Address, And Mobile number. Registration with invalid Email and username and Mobile number will be deactivated.
2. Never purchase you E-tickets from unauthorized agent.
3. Multiple login on irctc.co.in is not allowed.
4. An individual user can only book maximum number of 6 tickets in a moth.
5. If you are facing any problem during login or logout so you should delete browser cookies/cache.
6. From one user ID anyone can book only two tickets in a day between 8am to 10am.
7. Tatkal tickets can be book only two tickets from one user ID in a day between 10am to 12pm.
8. ‘Quick book’ option only available between 8am to 12pm.
9. All tickets booking agents are allowed to book tickets between 8am to 8:30am for general tickets. For AC tatkal booking timing is available time is 10am to 10:30 am and for non AC tatkal booking available timing is 11am to 11.30am.
10. Exception of return booking and onward journey not more than one booking is allowed between 8am to 12pm.
This was some easy and essential rules which will be helpful for new user who are facing difficulties and do not aware with IRCTC rules and regulations. Now anyone can get registered on IRCTC portal and take advantages of services provided by IRCTC. Here some steps given below for registration.
IRCTC new Registration and login sing up:
Indian Railways, through IRCTC portal correct information regarding to train time table, schedule updating, tickets availability, seat conformation easily. Now consumers do not have to call help line and can see full information regarding to their booking on IRCTC portal.
For new Registration you have to go through the following steps:
1.Open the portal as IRCTC Registration. Click on irctc sing up and fill the required fields.
2. Then click on registration form on fill the information and submit the form.
3. Now you can login with your user name and password to book your tickets and check the availability of trains.
4. You can book your tickets. Online it is free .
SO that was the easiest way to register on IRCTC portal…or you can book tickets online by tickets agent also.